DITCH THE PLASTIC
Microplastics are polluting our
planet. Let’s clean up.
September is Cleanup Month. We're teaming up with friends, brands, and organizations to clean up plastic waste from coast to coast.
Microplastics have permeated the deepest points in our oceans.
Plastics have been found in 100% of sea turtle species
Lab studies show microplastics in animals affect DNA, behavior, and health.
MAKE AN IMPACT
We’re cleaning up beaches in New York and California this year and hope you participate wherever you live (ever heard of plogging?). We can go farther, together! With partner brands, we’re donating to Ocean Blue Project to purchase a Microplastic Machine: enabling them to clean up 250,000 lbs of plastic this year.
Enter to win
Our Earth-Friendly partners want to thank you for supporting our cause. We’re giving away a grand prize of goodies (worth $1,600) to celebrate our planet.
Enter by September 30.
- 6 month subscription of Boxed Water
- 2 ticket vouchers from Alaska Airlines
- 6 month Tea of the Month subscription from Art of Tea
- The Body Ritual Set from Necessaire
- The Jean of Tomorrow bottoms and jacket from AG Jeans
- $500 gift card to Free People Movement
- Eco swimsuit set Wailua Top and Zuma 2 Bottom from MIKOH