Ask any event planner or expert-level hostess: a simple trick for a memorable party is to create a signature drink. It’s an easy step with a big impact (not unlike skipping the single-use plastic bottles).
We asked our friends at Brit+Co for their best recipe on how to level-up a summertime favorite with our Blackberry Water, packaged in our sustainable, plant-based box.
Very Berry Homemade Lemonade Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 3/4 cup Blackberries
- 1 tbsp Mint, leaves
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Blackberry Boxed Water
- To make the simple syrup, add water and sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar dissolves. This should take about two minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. (Place in the freezer in a different container to cool quicker.)
- Add cooled simple syrup, lemon juice, strawberries, blackberries and mint to a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with fresh mint and lemon. Enjoy!
Now that we’ve got your juices flowing (pun intended), try some other combos for any party. May we suggest:
- A bright Paloma: Grapefruit Boxed Water, lime juice, club soda, and tequila. Add fresh grapefruit for garnish!
- Cooling Cucumber Mojito: Cucumber Boxed Water, muddled mint, lime wedges, simple syrup, and rum.