'Tis the season for haunted houses, costume contests, and trick-or-treating. Only a couple weeks until Halloween, so it's time to plan that last-minute party! Since Amazon Prime is a life saver in these situations, we got creative (in the most basic sense of the word) and made two holiday displays. You can purchase the supplies from Amazon and assemble in 10 minutes. Halloween win!
Need centerpieces? Try these Perky Pumpkins!
What you'll need:
- Boxed Water
- 2" orange pumpkins
- Wiggle eyes
- Twine (optional)
These pumpkin centerpieces shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes to make, so you can get on with your other party prep. The process is simple:
- Cut the top off your empty Boxed Water carton. We made teeth, so our friendly "hello" had some some bite!
- Stack two pumpkins by poking a paperclip into the bottom of each (like a snowman). It helps the little guys stay upright. Glue on wiggle eyes.
- Stack and go! It took about 3 pumpkins to get the height we wanted.
Creepy Crawly Water Display
What you will need:
- Boxed Water 24 pack ("fun size")
- Spider web and fake spider pack
Honestly, this couldn't be simpler. Stretch the spider web around each box. Stick spiders on top. Done! We wrapped each box individually, so guests can take one and enjoy while keeping your display intact.