SWEAT IT OUT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. Boxed Water Sweat It Out Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is a Text Entry and Web Entry Sweepstakes that begins on 01/04/18 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 2/28/18 at 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time) (“PST”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the lower (48) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age (19 years of age in Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi) or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Boxed Water is Better, LLC (“Sponsor”), participating retailers, or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, website providers, web masters, partners, advertising, promotion and other agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- WEB BROWSER: To enter via Web Browser, visit https://slkt.io/c6M and follow instructions listed on landing page. Web Browser entries will be accepted between January 4, 2018 at 12:00am ET and Entrants who successfully submit a Web Browser entry consent to submitting their email address and being contacted with future promotional information. Entrants will be sent a reply email that confirms their entry into the Sweepstakes. Web Entries will be limited to one (1) successful Web Entry per person and per email address per day (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) email address or more than one (1) person uses the same email address). Web Entries in excess of one (1) per day will be void and disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Web Entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Rules. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. All Web Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrant represents and warrants that they have not purchased any Mobile Device or emailing service in order to submit a Web Entry or to participate in and/or enter the Sweepstakes.
TEXT MESSAGE: To enter via Text Message, text the keyword “BoxedWater” to 31996 by sending a text message from your mobile phone or other text messaging capable device (“Mobile Device”) and follow the entry instructions in the reply text message. Text message entries will be accepted between January 4, 2018 at 12:00am and February 28, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM (PST). Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable Mobile Device and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants who successfully submit a Text Entry will be sent a text message that confirms their entry into the Sweepstakes. Text Entries will be limited to one (1) successful Text Entry per person and per Mobile Device per day (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Mobile Device or more than one (1) person uses the same Mobile Device). Text Entries in excess of one (1) per day will be void and disqualified. Entrants entering by Text Entry will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their Mobile Device according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling or data plan. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges incurred by the entrant. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Text Entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Rules. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. All Text Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Each entrant represents and warrants that the entrant has not purchased any Mobile Device or text messaging service in order to submit a Text Entry or to participate in and/or enter the Sweepstakes.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Only fully completed entries are eligible.
If due to programming, production or other errors, more prizes are awarded and/or claimed than intended, the intended number of Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A participant is not a winner of any prize, even if a confirmation text message/email should so indicate, unless and until the participant’s eligibility has been verified and the participant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept Screen Shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. All entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of participants. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a text or web entry participant in the Sweepstakes, participation will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number provided at the time of participation. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a mobile telephone number by an Internet access provided, online service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning mobile telephone numbers. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the wireless account of the mobile telephone number associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be a total of 42 prizes awarded, consisting of two grand prizes and 40 runner-up prizes. Each prize is described below. On or about March 1, 2018, Sponsor or its designee will pick the potential winners from among all eligible entries received using a randomized, automated process. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. Additionally, each grand prize winner and the individual who accompanies the grand prize winner on the grand prize trip must submit to, and pass, a background check to be eligible for the grand prize. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners shall not be permitted to transfer, assign or substitute a prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules. To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2018 to Boxed Water “Sweat It Out Sweepstakes”, 201 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be notified on or around March 1, 2018 by text, email, phone and/or mail, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate prize winner may be selected. Potential winners will be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release.
- PRIZES/ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. There will be two grand prizes. Each grand prize is a resort vacation get-away to Oaxaca, Mexico (or other destination determined by Sponsor or its designee) for the grand prize winner and one guest. Each grand prize is valued at $12,000 and includes flight (up to $3,000), stay, and Escapes experience for the winner and the winner’s guest. Grand prize winners and their guest will be responsible for all other expenses. The The 40 runner-up prizes are prize packs of products from Boxed Water and outside sponsors, with each prize valued at $200 each. The prizes are not transferable or assignable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other consideration. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes (including, without limitation, income taxes) are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of approximate equal value. By participating in Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Boxed Water, participating retail stores and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, assigns and their respective agents and agencies (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants and winners (i.e. entrants that accept a prize) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, photograph, statements, voice, likeness and/or prize information, in perpetuity, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
The interpretation of these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in Kent County, Michigan exclusively. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Michigan and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Michigan.
- LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict a participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or Mobile Device, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the text or web entry portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received from all methods combined up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- PRIVACY: Information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with participants in relation to this promotion as well as to contact participants at a later date with respect to products or services which the Sponsor believes may be of interest to them.
- SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored by Boxed Water Is Better, LLC (www.boxedwaterisbetter.com). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.